Zanibal has introduced a set of easily customizable solutions for managing key business processes within organizations. For far too long businesses have had to work around the constraints of enterprise software at great costs and questionable ROI. With Zanibal suite of solutions, organizations can easily make their own changes and enhancements without the help of IT or high-priced vendors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Support Trainee
- Responsible for providing high-quality technical support.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Recognize end-users’ need for additional products and service.
- Update and create online knowledgebase articles to reduce support requests.
- Capture details of each support request in Zanibal’s ticketing system.
- Quality testing of new features of the software.
- Document, troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Delivering solutions to both technical and non-technical end-users.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Help test fixes provided by development and incorporates them into client sites.
- Providing training to clients.
- At least 1 year of experience in software support or development/QA role.
- Must have at least Second Class Upper
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Mostly Excel)
- Basic knowledge in Linux command, and SQL, programming skills
- Very Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Completion of NYSC program.
- Must be a self-starter/quick learner
- Experience in using software applications
- Accounting knowledge is a plus.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of their mail.