Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International, 4th October, 2019
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit Graduate Trainees. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through contraceptive social marketing.
- We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates not older than 28 years of age to fill these positions and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Successful applicants for this position shall undergo six months rigorous training and orientation in various departments, after which they will be deployed to our Head Office in Lagos.
- Must possess First degree in any relevant course (First class or second-class honors’ Upper Division in Public health, Mass communications, Pharmacy, Medicine, Business administration, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Procurement & other related disciplines).
- Must be computer literate
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must be capable of shadowing more experienced staff to learn on the job and pick up valuable knowledge to support DKT Nigeria’s operations.
- Must possess excellent: communication, inter-personal, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Learn different functions and acquire knowledge of DKT Nigeria’s standards, procedures and methods required for carrying out departmental duties
- Undertake field or market-related activities to get field experience.
- Participate in periodic brainstorming sessions and identify trends and recommend proactive or remedial actions to address issues highlighted.
- Work with managers/ supervisors and accept delegated responsibilities and duties.
- Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments.
- Participate in individual and group projects and make presentations.
- Any other assignments from the manager or Country Director
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (A well detailed CV which should include Biodata, Education & Work experience) with subject tagged ‘Graduate Trainee’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org