AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Automation
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of automation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes
The Head, Automation should possess the following qualifications:
- Head, Automation will have over 10 years skill and competences in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering and Engineering Projects
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Minimum of 35 years old.
- BSc./BEng./BTech./HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Upwards 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
Deadline: 5th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.