Head of Sales (Wireless and Fixed Line) Job in an Internet Service Provider (ISP)
Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider / ICT is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales (Wireless and Fixed Line)
- Grow revenues and customer base and achieve the business plan.
- Build and lead an effective sales organization.
- Provide market insight and creativity to the Leadership team.
- Build and lead an effective sales organization and develop appropriate channels.
- Be a key contributor and member of the Leadership team.
- Represent the company as a spokesperson, as required.
- Forecast and deliver business performance.
- Understand the; needs of the customer, the market, the competition and the operating environment.
- Understand the product and contribute to its continuous development.
- Manage the sales team and implement a performance management system.
- B.A or BS / MBA
- Candidate MUST have 10 years and above SALES experience from IPNX or ISN
- Senior Manager with proven experience building and growing a multichannel sales organization incl.: Channel Partners, direct sales and retail targeting the consumer and SME sectors.
- Possess the stature and maturity to immediately gain the respect of colleagues and business partners.
- Ability to influence at all levels and across functions.
- Excellent sales hiring and training skills and possess strong verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent negotiating and analytical skills and the ability to forecast.
- Ideally, a telecommunications background with ten years in a leading sales role.
- Ability to manage conflict with; staff and / or business partners.
- Potential to grow into a full Sales & Marketing role (Commercial Head).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monthly sales and revenues.
- Contributions to the Leadership team meetings.
- Accuracy of forecasting.
- Number of active channel Partners.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted