H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The HRM is responsible for providing various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee performance monitoring and counseling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in human resources management or related field.
- Certification in Human Resource Management
- Membership with a HR Professional body
- Must be able to plan, organize, coordinate & control both human and material resources effectively.
- Must be confident and firm in decision making
- Must have the ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Must possess Conflict Resolution/Crisis Management skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Must have Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Must have knowledge of Cost Optimization and Financial Management
- Develop and implement a HR plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the HR department.
- Develop departmental goals, objectives and systems
- Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on HR and work-related issues.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Oversee recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepare budget of human resources operations
- Implement and annually update the compensation program.
- Conduct wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rates
- Keep records of insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as new hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Create and review existing job descriptions as necessary.
- Monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Handle employee-related issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and external meetings, such as seminars, conferences and training.
- Maintain organizational charts and company employee directory
- Promote workplace safety.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labor standards and Fair Practice Act.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws
Deadline: 30th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.