Human Resources Manager Job for Consumer Durable Distribution Conglomerate
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a large Consumer Durable Distribution Conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, and other similar Degree
- Five years previous work experience as an HR generalist
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized
- Factory experience.
- Note: Candidate must reside within Ota and its environment.
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Draft and update job descriptions; assist in classifying positions and/or reclassifying positions as needed.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Lead employee recreation and recognition programs.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.