Investigation Coordinator Job Vacancy in a Logistic Company
Avant Halogen – Our client, a Logistic Company in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investigation Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 30-45 years
- Previous experience/membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Investigate cases of fraud, criminal incident, and theft of company property and customer shipments and to compile reports on investigations to the National Security Manager.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Investigation Coordinator – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.