ipNX Nigeria Limited NYSC Pre-Service & I.T Internship Program 2019
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: NYSC, Pre-Service & I.T Intern
Job ID: 18
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Department: Human Resource, Finance, Wifi and Voice, Network Infrastructure uni, Information Systems & Technology
Reporting to: Supervisor
Function: As applicable to requesting unit
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Introduction of the Job
- The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
Demonstrate (Key competencies):
- This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship Cover Letters should state the duration of the internship.