Job at Dangote Group for Corporate Finance Specialist
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Short term and long-term financial planning
- Company analysis for capital requirement and capital structure decision
- Equity and debt capital raising including financing through the capital market
- Loan management – compliance with loan undertakings and covenants
- Company valuation for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- M&A analysis, negotiations and structuring.
- Business analysis for investment decision
- Feasibility studies for business expansion and new businesses including financial modelling
- Preparation of investment documentation (investment proposals, presentations, information memoranda, pre-qualification memorandum, term-sheets, etc.)
- A minimum of 10 years of corporate finance experience with at least the most recent 5 years gained working in the real sector of the economy preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of valuation methods
- Experienced and Mature Individual with a High Level of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving Skills and willing to work with a multi-national staff.
- A good first degree in any discipline plus an MBA or relevant professional certification such as ICAN, CFA or equivalent certification is required.
- Good knowledge of the local and international financial markets
- Familiarity with the operations of leading local and international financial institutions
- Management and leadership abilities
- Strong financial modelling skills
Excellent compensation commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online