Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a similar role
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or any related/similar course
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical supervision of the project in the training centers including overseeing the training of trainers of the centers
- Follow-up electricians in the field
- Technical support to electricians
- The Technical Supervisor will work closely with the retail team to support electricians.
- The technical supervisor should be technically sound and dynamic.
- Ensure together with the NAPTIN team that all administrative activities (including logistics, registration and operations) are carried out for the effective delivery of the training sessions.
- Send monthly reports on the training activities carried out in the centers
- Carry out feedback survey at the end of every training session to focus on improvement points and ensure the trainees have been successfully trained.
- Train NAPTIN trainers
- Supervision of the project in the training centers
- Follow-up of electricians in the field
- Provide technical support to electricians
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using “Technical Supervisor” as mail subject.