Job for Business Manager in an Oil Palm Plantations & Processing Firm
Lorache Group – Our client, an oil palm Plantations & Processing firm is in need of a suitably qualified candidate to oversee the overall management and daily operation of the Estate for the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager (Estate Plantations)
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related discipline.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same or related field.
As a Business Manager, you’ll need to:
- Plan funding and manage the FFB production daily and to maintain and sustain progress against budgetary provisions
- Market the farm’s products
- Arrange the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
- Plan activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Keep financial records up to date.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position (BMFM 001) as the subject of the mail.