Latest Job Opportunities at EdoJobs, 16th October, 2019
EdoJobs2.0, a Skills Development Programme initiated by The Edo State Government, was re-launched on the 8th of March, 2018 to transform the wellbeing of the society and its economy through various means. Since its inception, EdoJobs has created jobs and entrepreneurship opportunities for over 35,000 individuals in various roles including agriculture, traffic management, accounting, administration, ICT, estate management, sales and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Otolaryngologist or ENT Specialist
- Otolaryngologists or ENT specialists urgently needed in an ultra modern hospital in Benin, Edo state
- Surgical and medical treatment of the ears, nose, and throat, as well as the related head and neck areas.
- Managing disorders of the upper pharynx and oral cavity, larynx (voice box), ears, nose and nasal passage, and face and neck.
- Must have handled cases like nosebleeds, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, tonsillectomies, and sinusitis.
Job Title: Nephrologist for Locum
- Nephrologists for Locum urgently needed in an ultra modern hospital in Benin, Edo state
- Diagnose, treat and manage any condition or disease which affects the kidney functions.
- Management of a wide range of systemic disorders, which may be responsible for malfunctioning of the kidneys which include high blood pressure, cancers or diabetes.
- Interact with the patient, take a detailed case history and determine an appropriate action plan to treatment and management of the condition.
- Treatment of dialysis therapy, which is acts as an artificial kidney or kidney transplant, in cases of severe and non-treatable disorders.
Job Title: Obstetric-Gynecologist
- Obstetric-Gynecologist urgently needed in an ultra modern hospital in Benin, Edo state
- Perform a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnose and prescribe treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conduct routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitor and treat expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Record medical histories.
- Educate patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborate with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keep up to date with current practices and innovations.
Job Title: Pathologists for Locum – (Hematologist Consultant)
- Pathologists for Locum – (Hematologist Consultant) urgently needed in an ultra-modern hospital in Benin, Edo state
- Oversee blood banks to ensure that blood products are correctly managed and safe for administration.
- Makes recommendations to other physicians about the most effective drugs to treat infections.
- Oversee blood and body fluid laboratory tests.
- Interprets the results of tests to determine if a disease is present and how serious or advanced it might be.
- Perform autopsies, or post mortems, which can contribute valuable information about the cause of death and other medical conditions.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the title of your email.