Job for Verification and Database Analyst at ETX-NG
ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification and Database Analyst
- Gathering exchange school students’ data for contacting
- Unclaimed Certificate list,
- National Youth Service Corp [NYSC] Mobilization list.
- Certified members of Professional Institution/Bodies.
- Compilation of incoming World Education Service [WES] Verification mails on excel sheet according to the institution and send to the necessary department for verification processing.
- Making itemized list and upload of information on the company Free Open Source Electronic Document Management System and make them readily available for reference when the need arises.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product information.
- Develop prospective Company data base
- Make a weekly minimum of 2 visits to institutions for application of verification within a designated geographical area.
- Send Out Product card to potential clients
- Work in a team to achieve monthly sales quota and develop sales strategies.
- Sourcing for Higher Institution;
- Senate approved list of Graduating students,
- N50,000 – N70,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online