Fosad Consulting – Our client, an Asset Management firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant – Financial Services
- We are looking to hire a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- This individual will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Must have at least 4 years experience working as a Personal Assistant in a financial services institution
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Act as the point of contact between the managing director and internal/external clients
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Competitive salary structure
- Health insurance
- Bonuses and performance incentives
- Professional development programmes.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Personal Assistant – GMD”.