Job Opportunities at Lorache Group, 19th October, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Ref Id: PCM 208
- The Procurement Manager is to develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels. Oversees a team of purchasing agents.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accounting, Economics or Finance. A relevant post-graduate degree is an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have not less than 10 years work experience in a similar or same job, must not be more than 40 years of age and must be computer literate.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate and must also be very skillful wth the use of computer.
- The rightful candidate must have a strong background in problem-solving as well as good knowledge in procurement concepts and must be self-motivated with the ability to make effective individual contribution within a functional team.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal as well as negotiating skill to negotiate beneficially with contractors and vendors.
- Must have ability to work in a team set-up.
Job Title: Audit and Internal Control Manager
Ref Id: AICM 207
- The internal control and Audit Manager is responsible for conducting evaluations of the organization to assess risk and compliance with regulations.
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyse and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out v Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analysing existing process and strengthen the same:
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information:
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Key Requirements and Qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Job Title: Agricultural Operations Manager
Job Code: AOPM 202
- Agricultural Operations Managers or farm managers are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates.
- Overall coordination of the company’s Oil Palm development program
- Optimization of FFB recovery
- Plantation management plan development
- Strategic redevelopment plan for old plantations
- Development of new plantations and coordination of its growth plan
- Forward planning
- Making policy decisions
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- B.Sc Agricultural Management and Extension. A relevant higher post-graduate degree in addition to membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must not be more than 40 years of age and a minimum of 7 years post-graduate working experience in an agro-based firm and specifically in an oil palm company that has a sizeable oil palm plantation.
Key required skills:
- Good communication skill
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership.
Job Title: Special Assistant to the C.E.O
Job Code: SA 213
- Oversees a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Provides support in preparation for internal and external meetings; attend meetings and follow-up on meeting action points on behalf of the CEO (within and outside the country)
- Provides members of the Executive Management team leverage in moving projects forward by assisting with information gathering, communicating with different parties, developing and monitoring plans, keeping track of responsibilities etc. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Office of the CEO and departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Drafts and disseminate correspondence including letters, memos and emails
- Prepares briefings for meetings, conferences, press appearances, etc
- Manages special projects assigned by the CEO
- Maintains confidentiality on all work issues and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Business Administration / HND Secretarial Studies or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Conflict Management
- Data Management
- Documents/Records Management
- Ethics Knowledge
- Government & Media Relations
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Packages.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.