Job Opportunities at Lorache Group, 23rd October, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Experience from Power/Telecom Company
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statement
- Proficiency in Excel Word and PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Exposure in ERP(Specifically in Dynamics) will have added advantage
- 4-6 years experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must have sound knowledge on TAX management
- Applicant must be able to build and manage smooth relationship
- Candidate must have knowledge of FIRS
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a corporative attitude.
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information
- As such the overall financial health of the organization is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Resposibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Experience from Power companies/Telecom
Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required.
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel and Powerpoint
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals
- Criterial: (Qualification and Desired Experience): B.Sc in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Age Limit: Less than 35 years.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The candidate must know how to consolidate foreign subsidiaries.
- Check and verify the integrity of all accounting and continuity data for shifts carried out at booking offices.
- Enter data into relevant spreadsheets by the period end deadline, double checking to ensure accuracy
- Code and batch all warrants and vouchers to ensure that they are process and charge to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure that all refund are correctly calculated before authorization.
- Carry out daily reconciliations to balance tills, recording details on spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate financial statement s, providing documentation and relevant schedules to ensure compliance with audit standards & financial regulation.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll audit.
- Produce monthly forecasts, analyzing financial data to create the yearly budget.
Required Skill and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience from Power/ Telecom Company
- Proficiency in Excel,Word and PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Equivalent business experience of 10 years
- Analytical ability, excellent commercial sense, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Age 28-38 years.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applied for as subject of the mail.