Job Opportunities at Raadaa Partners International Limited, 8th October, 2019
Raadaa Partners International Limited – Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations – including publishing houses to publish, share and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Audit
Manager Audit will be responsible for the following:
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits
- Identifying business process risks
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Documenting the results of the evaluations
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management and the Board
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for lower staff members
- Helping in planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of a Second Cass Degree in Accounting or Finance. Possession of additional relevant Degree/professional training will be an advantage.
- This is a full-time position and the Salary is negotiable.
Job Title: Financial Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- A Financial manager produces financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the Company.
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met
- Supervise employees who do financial reporting and budgeting
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs
- Analyze market trends to maximize profits and find expansion opportunities
- Help management make financial decisions.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of a good second class degree in Accounting. Possession of additional relevant degree/professional training will be an advantage.
Job Title: Company Secretary/ Legal Adviser
- A Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company. He/she ensures that all the statutory and regulatory requirements are met by the company and the decisions of the Board of Directors are implemented.
The Company Secretary/Legal Adviser is expected to perform various duties such as:
- Being up to date with the provisions Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA)
- Preparation of annual company reports
- Organizing and Clerking various company meetings
- Clerking annual general meetings and board meetings
- Maintaining an up to date list of directors and shareholders
- Sending company information to relevant authorities and potential investors etc
- Dealing with other professionals like lawyers and auditors
- Administering share option schemes and paying dividends
- Advising directors and board members about their legal responsibilities
- Advising directors and board members about other matters that relate to their responsibilities as Directors.
- Should be a lawyer of at least 2 years post-call who is diligent and versatile.
- Applicant’s possession of relevant knowledge in areas such as personnel and accounts will be an advantage.
Working Hours and Conditions
- The work of a Company Secretary involves standard office hours during weekdays. He/She may have an option to work part-time as well and will be generally expected to meet deadlines and attend a lot of meetings.
- The work of a Company Secretary is mainly office-based but he/she may have to travel for some meetings.
- The Salary is negotiable.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.