Technira Limited – We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Location: Lagos (Lekki 1)
- Ensure cleanliness of shelves and products on a daily basis
- Promote products and services to customers by being professional and friendly
- Ensure FIFO and FEFO is practiced through proper merchandizing
- Inform store operations supervisor of Customer’s product need
- Prospective candidates must have either National Diploma or SSCE in any related field with 2 (Two) years cognate experience in any retail Outlet or supermarket
- Preferences will be given to candidates from Lagos.
Job Title: Telesales Officer & Sales Officer
Location: Iddo Lagos
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years sales experience, experience in a retails industrywith track record will be an advantage
- Ability to close sales via telephone
- Confident at building new relationships & maintaining existing ones.
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Vast Marketing experience – desirable.
- ND or NCE Holders only
- Applicant must be able to communicate with various Nigeria Languages(Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Proficient in basic use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles – desirable
- Possess or display professional demeanor
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Organized and methodical
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lagos (Lekki Phase 1 & Iddo)
- Ensure accuracy in collection of payment either through POS or cash
- Ensure all products are scanned thoroughly
- Accuracy in daily cash account Must be followed by reconciling receipts with cash
- Manage customers by providing top notch customer service
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere for shoppers by smiling and greeting at all times
- Daily reconciliation of account Must be concluded before each cashier retires for the day.
- O’Level or OND in any discipline with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: Store Operations Supervisor
Location: Lagos (Lekki Phase 1)
- Ensure operational steer for store operations
- Ensure store opening and closing time is adhered by store staff
- Manage ordering and replenishment and merchandising of products on the store floor
- Manage known and unknown loss; waste management
- Carry out weekly expiry date check on all products
- Ensure front end (Cashier and Customer management)
- Ensure health and safety rules is followed by store staff
- Carry out end of day store procedure: reconciliation of accounts.
Qualification and Experience
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline with 2 to 3 years’ experience.
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The role is responsible for providing support to the various Administrative and Human Resources functions in the specific location.
- The personnel will work with the team to ensure adherence to all processes related to design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client and internal projects.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to act on his/her own initiative and bring a wealth of experience to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all team tasks.
- Minimum of 2-3 year’s experience managing Administrative activities
- Business, Admin or HR Related course of Study
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Project management & Team leadership skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude
- Innovative & creative
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Collect daily bank statement and POS portal statement.
- Run the dummy bank GL.
- Match all inflows and outflow in the GL with the bank statement.
- Ensure the POS portal statement, POS transactions in the GL and the accumulated credit tallied.
- When the accumulated credit is overstated, identify the makeup of the total variance and transfer to Trade Debtors’ Suspense account (please, state details clearly for each posting).
- When the accumulated credit is understated, please, call the attention of the Control Unit immediately.
- Minimum of a National Diploma.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email