Job Vacancies at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria, 8th October, 2019
Haulage and Logistics Nigeria – Our client in the automobile industry seeks suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We seek to recruit an Administrative Officer in our Sagamu, Ogun State branch.
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating office operations, supplies and support services and ensuring the visitors and staff areas of the office premises are kept in good order
- He/she will ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and the optimal use of facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as point of contact for administrative needs at the plant
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the office (as relevant)
- Keeps proper office records/filings as appropriate
- Supports Assembly/Plant Manager to coordinate office cleaning, stores and inventory management, supervises third party service providers such as cleaning, courier, cantering vendors, generator maintenance and operations etc.
- Supervises administrative assistants and drivers.
- Assists the Assembly/Plant Manager in the provision of logistics support for workshops and trainings.
- Coordinates all records/storage of supplies.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND with 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role with increasing level of responsibility
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is required
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
- Well developed computer skills, including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
Job Title: Assembly Line Engineer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- Prospective applicants must have degree in relevant field of operation with working experience not less than 7 years in similar roles
Job Title: Assembly Line Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- We seeking different candidates who are proficient in (Auto-Mechanics, Auto-electricians, Fitters, Welders/Panel beaters) to join our Technical team in our Sagamu, Ogun State branch
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of OND or SSCE with other vocational training.
- Must have 3 – 5 years working experience in a truck assembly line.
Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Send their Application to:
16, Adelabu Street,