(Hotel, Restaurant and Lounge) is looking to recruit a candidate to join its team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Executive Chef/Pastry Chef
- Applicants must have at least 5 years experience as an Executive Chef or a Pastry Chef.
- Applicants must have culinary qualifications.
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following:
- You will be able to motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
- You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- You will oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity.
- You will estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- You will manage the restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- You will control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- You will recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- You will train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- You will set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure the restaurant complies with health and safety restaurant regulations
- You will regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- You will organize and supervise shifts
- You will appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- A B.Sc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- You must possess proven at least 3 years work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role
- You must possess extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with the ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- You must possess strong leadership, motivational and people skills
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their food portfolio (photographs), evidence of requirements and photographs in Chef’s whites to: firstname.lastname@example.org