Billau Digital, a start-up digital marketing agency, located Ogba, Lagos is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Seeking Web Developer for a branding & marketing agency to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout for client websites.
- Responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- You will be editing already existing WordPress, Shopify etc themes and will not be coding websites from scratch.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling client’s websites.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Collaborate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Job Title: Junior Marketing & Branding Executive
- Experienced Marketing executive required for a branding and communications agency in Lagos.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Management of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter) to include:
- Growing following across all social media platforms.
- Scheduling daily posts.
- Email list building
- SEO Strategising
- Marketing campaign formulation (online and offline marketing)
- Industry Analysis and reporting
- Assisting with Marketing strategies and plans
- Assisting in the execution and roll out of campaigns.
- Creation of media decks and proposals.
- Interacting with brand audiences
- Producing weekly & month reports on performance across social media.
- Assisting in the creation of original visual content (video)
- Ad strategies
- Newsletter creation
- Must have at minimum 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have good spoken and written English and be experienced with using photoshop and video editing software (iMovie or Final Cut).
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of mediums.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: These roles are located in Ogba, Lagos please be sure Ogba is accessible to you when applying. We will not be accepting ANY remote offers for work.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2019.