Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a leading construction firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, possess good numeracy skills, details oriented and have good communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting experience
- At least 3 years work experience in the Construction industry
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks and other accounting software
- ICAN or ACCA certifications is an advantage.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow & supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
- Create new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.