Job Vacancy for General Manager – Expatriates at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Expatriate
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The General Manager, Operations will also act as the Chief Operating Officer. This is a senior role with full strategic, operational and commercial responsibilities.
- He / She will be responsible for the following business units- Fabrication/Construction, Marine Vessels Chartering and Marine Logistics, Supply Base Management, Sales and Supply of Lifting.
- The ideal candidate will have an extensive production fabrication background within Oil & Gas and be experienced with construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- Previous work in Nigeria will be a strong advantage.
- Professional Qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in Fabrication and Construction
- Minimum of 15 years experience, of which at least seven (7) years were management experience with progressive levels of responsibilities.
Deadline: 29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.