Job Vacancy for Pharmacy Technician at Royal Hospital
Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme, an accredited health care provider and private hospital located in Enugu requires for immediate employment in the vacant role below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Candidate must possess the following:
- Possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from any recognized school of health
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have basic skills in drug dispensing and counseling
- Must have good Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Must be able to process and fill prescriptions.
- Monitor all drug stocks and perform audits.
- Handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy.
- Categorize drugs received from drugs suppliers on the shelves.
- Repack drugs for dispensing.
- Cleaning of shelves and pharmacy premises
- Manage the inventory by identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items for replenishment.
Highly competitive and negotiable.
Deadline: 28th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable References, attaching all Credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.