Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
- We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our Operations Team.
- The Recruiter will have the responsibility of filling various job vacancies for Clients.
- He/ She will ensure that Client’s time to hire is greatly reduced by providing suitable candidates within the specified time frame.
- The successful Applicant must have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and levels in major business sectors.
- A First Degree in any relevant field
- Membership of a professional body is an advantage
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in recruitment preferably from a Consulting firm.
- Proven experience and success in customer relationship management and candidate placement.
- Must be technology savvy and must have experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- An understanding of recruitment sales process.
- Ability to engage candidates and clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Be very organized and detail oriented.
- A working knowledge of recruitment laws and legislation.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients by constantly meeting their recruitment needs.
- Advertising Clients vacancies and making strong efforts to attract suitable candidates through the Get99 platform.
- Screening of applicant’s CVs and assessing prospective applicants to match them with vacancies at Client companies based on established criteria.
- Drawing up shortlists of suitable candidates within the agreed time frame and organizing interviews and selection events when required by Client.
- Constantly suggest ideas and strategies for process improvement to promote Get99’s reputation and attractiveness as a one-stop online recruitment medium.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Providing headhunting services to Clients as required.
- Negotiating contracts when necessary.
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating “Recruiter” as subject of your mail.