Job Vacancy for Sales Associate in a High-profile Men’s Fashion Store
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a high-profile men’s Fashion Store located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate 1
- 1-2 years experience as a sales rep or similar role is a plus
- Experience in a retail outfit is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Must have a positive and respectful attitude
- Strong selling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Candidate must reside around Lekki
- Might be required to work outside the store
- Work hours: Monday to Saturday, 9:30 am -8 pm
- Salary: N60,000 – N70,000 per month.
- The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales by attracting new customers to the business
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure increased businesses for the company
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Maintaining an orderly instore atmosphere
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Works with management to resolve customer complaints
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Works closely with the business development team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Introducing promotions and discount offers to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.