Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a leading technology firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Accountable for business development activities in alignment with commercial strategy.
- Responsible for overseeing a strategic framework for operationalizing service offerings, deal making, strategic customer service engagement, business and market competitive intelligence etc.
- Develop a business/commercial plan with revenue forecast, managing the execution of the plan.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Responsible for the deal making and opportunity maturation funnel to guide prospect identification, selection, engagement, tracking, maturation and closure process.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Develop and manage a client service proposition framework for optimizing value from clients.
- Manage a potential client database with differentiated service propositions to each segment.
- Provide a pricing/tariffing template for service offerings, in alignment with the earnings aspirations and expectations; ensuring this is properly disseminated and adopted through the organisation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team
- Project management and strong analytical abilities
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management – excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
Job Title: Accounts/Client Ralds and Aga Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good numeracy & communication skills and will be responsible for all strategic planning, account management, and for the overall success of relationship with client accounts.
- Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure products are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
- Strategic leadership and active role in sales and marketing campaigns to generate leads for new accounts, generate new accounts, maintain current accounts, and to bring back old accounts.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work with client sales support, product management and business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Refine and manage all aspects of sales and marketing processes: prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, upselling, relationship management, closing and transition.
- Perform accounts related functions such as preparation of clients’ invoices and also follow up to ensure timely payment by clients, coordinating the preparation of annual company financials and reports, managing the books of account in line with company’s objectives by maintaining accurate (electronic) records of all financial transactions within agreed timelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Marketing or related course of study.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar function
- Organisational skills;
- Transparency, honesty and integrity;
- Relationship management skills;
- Sales and Marketing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Deadline: 325th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.