Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client, a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pediatrician
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Qualification and skill requirement:
- A medical degree ( MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a Pediatrician (FWACP, FRCP, or US equivalent)
- Any International Advanced Training in Pediatrics will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ post qualification experience
Key competencies and attributes:
- Excellent patient and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to adjust to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plans
- Potential for accommodation assistance
- Stability in an organization with more than 10 years of healthcare industry experience and has an excellent clinical reputation in the region
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Description/The Role
- We are in need of a high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 5-7 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Job Title: Practice Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reports To: Medical Director
- We are in need of high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
- Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Practice Manager would be responsible for coordinating all the operational aspects of the practice. The Practice manager is expected to provide visionary leadership in order to ensure effective running of the facility, oversee and manage the hospital staff to ensure optimal, productive and patient-centered practice.
- Working closely with the Consultants and Specialists, S/He will ensure the efficiency and stability of the medical office operations and manage the business end of the medical practice including supervision of the non-clinical staff.
- The main areas of responsibility will be developing business strategies, writing proposals, implementing information management & technology systems, human resource management, formulating budgets, marketing and overseeing daily operations.
- The Practice manager will work closely with the Consultants and other members of the team to ensure the practice is running smoothly and successfully while also working to expand the business.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Develop and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place
Human resource management:
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is essential
- Master’s degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health related field
- Proven ability in Management including human resources, planning, Finance and budgeting
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role & conversant with technology
- Master’s degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health related area
- Experience in the management of a health care practice
- Strong leadership, customer service, and personnel management skills and experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of budget processes & Finance
- Strong analytical skills to comprehend complex medical, administrative and financial information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, flexibility and interpersonal skills. In-depth experience with problem-solving and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
- Knowledge of accounting systems and budgeting
- Skills in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.