Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997. ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high performance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Manager/Sales Executive
- Only candidates resident with complete working knowledge of Kano and environment or those with the same knowledge but willing to relocate to Kano at own cost need to apply
- You will be working against a minimum fixed monthly sales target
- Reports to your Superior new market research findings and suggestions for improvement.
- You shall coordinate with the Sales team to ensure they are aware of competitive activities within the accounts and industry, thereby preventing any form of attrition
- You will make effort to achieve higher targets at the same time motivate other account managers to achieve the same.
- Provide support to the Sales Team in new business acquisitions and planning in view of the contemporary trend in the industry
- Provide to best Customer relationship whenever required to maintain existing and new portfolio to forestall client churning.
- Deliver reliable administrative support to improve customer relationship, retention, revenue collection and account reconciliation.
- You shall start and complete all administrative requirement of the Sales Team.
- You shall schedule and conclude meetings with appropriate bodies/clients and maintain accurate correspondence data with them
- You will handle ISN Marketing portfolio in Kano
- Proper documentation, invoicing and payment collection for each sale.
- You will coordinate your efforts with the Technical Teams to ensure that your sales are serviced, and a Job Completion Form is obtained.
- You will require to submit a weekly sales report which will include all visits and communication with potential clients.
- You are expected to generate presentations, offers, and proposals on the company products and services in the course of your work
- You are to report directly to the Head of Sales Department and take directives from the same on sales matters.
- You are expected to have a good working relationship with your colleagues as there must be no issues between you and any staff within the company.
- BA/BSc/HND Marketing/Business Management/Related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the ICT Industry (ISP/Telecoms) in similar field.
Job Title: Legal Adviser-Company Secretary
- Develop and Manage the Legal Department
- Initiate, Develop, Design and Review Standard Legal Templates
- Provision of Legal Advice, Guidance and Support
- Represent the company in all Legal matters
- Drafting, periodic Reviewing and Negotiation of Regulatory bodies, Clients and Vendors contracts documents (SLA etc.).
- Undertake research of applicable laws and regulations and give opinion as it affects the company.
- Monitor and Coordinate all Companies litigations and Debt Recovery processes
- Provide Secretarial service to the Company
- Legal input related to Company operations which includes but not limited to:
- Input and management on HR related issues (NDA, Non-Compete, Employment contracts, etc)
- Input and management of company policies
- Terms and conditions of service and SLA’s
- Reporting to the COO
- Provide the expected Legal Service to ISN NTH Limited
- You may be assigned to other tasks that are relevant to your Department’s operations from time to time
- LLB/BL/LLM and relevant professional qualification in Law
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar field in Telecom/ISP
Deadline: 16th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “LA19” as subject of your email.