Latest Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE, 16th October, 2019
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Agege and Ojo, Lagos
- Ensure timely product distribution, delivery& visibility for the brand within allotted sales territory.
- Ensure maintenance of assigned vehicle and give timely feedback on any mechanical fault detected.
- Ensure you achieve the agreed monthly volume and value target by SKUs.
- Effect territory coverage and management.
- Prompt feedback to supervisor on market and trade intelligence.
- Ensure promotional items (materials) are issued to the right customers.
- Ensure adherence to redistribution standard
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate should have an OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year relevant sales experience.
Condition of Service
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles with a valid driver’s license and LASRI.
Job Title: Driver
- Responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff to the areas where they are required by providing safe driving support and general administration and logistical work.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Drive the vehicle and ensure proper management of the vehicle assigned.
- Load and unload organization’s products.
- Precisely finish all paperwork connected with conveyance of merchandise.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and keep accurate record on vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure that all mechanical faults are reported to the Admin Manager.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Admin Manager.
- Maintenance and accurate vehicle paper documentation including a log for official trips, to record areas traveled to, travel time, and work hours.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or management
- Must be able to drive trucks, buses and cars.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.