Latest Recruitment at Lorache Group, 15th October, 2019
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community/Public Relation Manager
Job Code: CPM 203
- Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- B.Sc./HND in Mass Communications or B.A in Journalism or any relevant Degree.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations and/the Nigerian Union Journalists and such other related bodies. Must have at least 7 years post-qualification experience in similar job. Possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Key Required Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Code: LO-206
- The Legal Officer serves as legal advisor to the company. It’s the duty of the Legal Officer to oversee every aspect of the business’s legal affairs.
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Investigate if the company or a staff member does not comply with the law.
- Oversee lawsuits, possibly acting as chief litigator.
- Ensure the company fills out and submits all its legal paperwork.
- Candidate must be a Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years post-Bar experience.
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Code: HRM-201
- The Human Resources Manager is involve in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any relevant Social Science, a qualified member of Charter Institute of Personnel management (CIPM) and a Master Degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have a cognate experience not less than 10 years in Human Resources or similar roles at a senior managerial level.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
Job Title: Admin Manager
Job Code: ADM 210
- Administrative Managers supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- B.Sc. in Admin/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management at Second Class Upper level. Possession of MBA/MPA and other relevant post-graduation degree or certificate is an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- The candidate must also be a certified member of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and/Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Must not be above 37 years and must have a minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar job part which must be at the supervisory level.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code Number as the subject of the mail.