Sybil and James Communications is a strategic brand building cooperate and contemporary communications agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Intern
- Are you passionate about skilled-based work, especially as it pertains to sustainability? Come intern at Sybil and James!
- This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into Communications
- You will get an insight into the running of a boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in cooperate and commercial communications.
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer and brand partner lists
- Conducting trend research
- Tracking, creating press clippings and press coverage reports
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Occasional support of campaign tasks
- Day-to-day operations of the agency
- Track press coverage and competitor activities/news
- Preparing outgoing packages
- Assisting with events.
- The Ideal Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Marketing or relevant Degree
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- English, Full professional proficiency
- A fast learner!
- Ability to think proactively and creatively
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Very organized and resourceful
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Develop an effective Digital Marketing and Communications Strategy for all launches, events, website, social media platforms and internal communication
- Build strategy to unify brand communication across social media channels.
- Day to day client social media handles and managing client updates
- Explore opportunities for sponsorships and collaborations.
- Manage influencer marketing- Maintain strong relationships
- Developing, sharing and delivering a content strategy and calendar across social, direct mail, and blog.
- Bringing a creative and innovative approach to content.
- Developing and owning clients brand voice.
- Develop seasonal strategies that acquire new followers, engage current customers, generate site traffic, increase conversion and complement overall marketing efforts and objectives.
- Analyse and distribute weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media performance and analyse in relation to key competitors and KPIs.
- Serve as the social media expert within the company, maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies and tactics.
- Ability to be available to engage in social media activation in real time with an ‘always on’ attitude.
- Work closely with the Creative team to define key messages and marketing materials
- Manage client’s online and social media presence.
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Digital Marketing calendar and budget.
- Liaising with Account Manager on daily sample activity.
- Providing support as requested and required.
- Support your line managers with campaigns for diverse clients from conception to completion.
Brainstorm creative ideas and generate publicity strategies to online and offline to enhance campaigns.
Generate media placement in appropriate online and offline titles.
- Ensuring proper media tracking, automation, optimization and reporting
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact and close relationships with influencers.
- Be a brand champion for your clients and build strong relationships with them
- Analyse coverage across online, offline and blogs, and leverage added value from all communications activity.
- Conduct research on brands, products and industry to support the development of client plans and new business proposals.
- Creating assets for online and offline execution including but not limited to online interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
- Managing the end-to-end process for all shoots (campaign, content) including mood-boarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experienced within a similar role in an agency or internal cooperate comms
- Creative flair, eye for design, typography and layout
- A meticulous approach to project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A ruthless ability to priorities
- A down-to-earth, hands-on team player
- 2+ years of experience in social media and strategy
- Strong understanding and experience with budgets, developing and activating a global communication strategy.
- Strongly creative yet analytical with critical thinking skills and proven expertise in problem solving and making small budgets go far
- Knowledge and interest in content creators and influencers globally
- Experience working with a Creative Director
- Positive and professional attitude with great negotiation skills.
- Creative and strategic mind with proven problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person and open to travel.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.