Latest Vacancy For Welding & Painting Supervisor at Maventeq Systems Limited
MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: WELDING & PAINTING SUPERVISOR
- Assist DIVISION Site Superintendent,
- Guide the contractors and COMPANY personnel during site technical visits (pre-bid, study, etc.) and provide clarification as necessary,
- Participate to the site kick off meetings and associated JRA,
- Participate to the post-mobilization inspections made with FO for all DIVISION activities to take place on site,
- Verify proper qualification of contractors’ construction & inspection personnel and report any deviation,
- Verify suitability as well as proper calibration and documentation of contractors’ construction & inspection equipment and report any deviation,
- Verify proper identification of material to be incorporated as well as availability and suitability of supporting documentation (mill test certificates, prefabrication dossier, vendor documentation, etc.) and report any deviation,
- Verify proper preparation and organization of the contractors (availability of necessary personnel, tool and documentation) and report any deviation,
- Follow up of the work permits (PTW) from preparation, signature and up to closure, handling their technical aspects and liaising with HSE supervisor regarding their safety aspects,
- Verify suitability of scaffolds to be used by contractors and report any anomaly or inadequacy,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved work procedures and report any deviation,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the approved Quality Control Plan (ITP) and report any deviation,
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of material, welding, NDT and painting traceability and report any deviation,
- Verify proper maintenance by contractors of an as built marked-up master of technical drawings and diagrams,
- Verify proper implementation by contractors of the pre-commissioning tests/checks and report any deviation,
- Review and endorse contractors’ inspection, check and test records or reports,
- Prepare and issue NCR in case of deviation from applicable specifications or approved technical documents,
- Verify works’ progress against schedule and report any slippage,
- Provide assistance to commissioning team.
- Provide daily activity report and progress follow-up to Site Superintendent, QC Leader and Project Engineer,
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to him.
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Engineering bachelor degree or higher national diploma and AWS-CWI or IWI-S/C or IWT or CSWIP3.2 minimum qualification in welding inspection and ISO 9712 or ASNT level 2 minimum qualifications in RT films interpretation as well as NACE or BGAS or FROSIO level2 minimum qualification in painting inspection.
- Good English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and to discuss with contractors
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET) and CA-EBS
- Based in Port Harcourt with periodic site visits, onshore, offshore or swamp and Deep Offshore.
- 28/28 days rotational basis, 12 hours a day (day or night shift), 7 days a week
DEADLINE: 28th October, 2019
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted*