Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Spare Parts Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification and Key Competencies
- B.Eng. / HND in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering background.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in an automobile sector.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person.
- Experience in warehousing system
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- Knowledge and experience in the automobile industry.
- Good communication skill both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package (Excel, MS word etc.).
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Develop annual parts department budget
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Carefully generate reports of stocks, anticipated orders and sales reports.
- Responsible for carefully anticipating customer demand and placing required orders to the manufacturing supplier.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Responsible for supply/distribution of spare parts to internal & external customers.
- Take order for parts and accessories.
- Participate in the Purchases, Sales and Inventories.
Deadline: 19th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com on a subject matter – “Senior Spare parts Manager”.