Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Material & Logistics Coordinator
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure required personnel, materials and equipment are (de)mobilised in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning, scheduling and delivery of all materials to meet operational requirements
- Support the Drilling Superintendent to ensure vessel sailing plans, crew changes and equipment (de)mobilisation are properly captured in the Look Ahead.
- Responsible for coordinating Journey Management Plans for boats to and from Warri and personnel to and from Koko Jetty
- Maintain communications with logistics personnel at Benin, Warri and Koko to ensure timely arrival of equipment and personnel, ditto with demobilisation
- Liaise with QA/QC to ensure company’s equipment and materials undergoing refurbishment are on schedule for timely return to the wellsite
- B.Sc / HND level in Engineering / Logistics
- 5 years in a logistics / materials coordination role preferably in a drilling / completion operations related industry
- Good knowledge of logistical / administration requirements preferably in well operations. Advantageous to have knowledge and understanding of drilling, completion and intervention operations. Initiative to proffer solutions to logistical problems.
- Materials Man, B.Sc/H.N.D, Logistics Supervisor, Oil & Gas Operations, procurement, Project Engineer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online