Rinaebo Integrated Services – Our client, a Satellite Television, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-level Manager
- A cable TV station manager directs, coordinates and supervises all station activities and personnel. Developing and acquiring programming.
- For this job, the station manager collects and analyzes information about viewer preferences and tendencies and uses the information to guide him in making programming decisions.
- The station manager also sets the programming schedule and ensures that the station follows the schedule.
- The manager should be able to serve as a creative leader.
- The job requires you to work with directors, production staff and on-air talent to develop ideas for new programs and to recommend and carry out changes to current programming.
- It requires a four-year Bachelor’s Degree or higher in TV Production, Radio Production or Communications or a Degree in the Humanities.
- Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 5 years and above work experience at a Satellite TV Station.
Deadline: 3rd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and brief introduction of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.