Nationwide Recruitment for Freelancer Professional Marketing Executive/Social Media Specialist at Afri Digitals Limited
Afri Digitals Limited is a unique boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment, Promotions and Training Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelancer Professional Marketing Executive/Social Media Specialist
- Freelancer Professional Marketing Executive/Social Media Specialist role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- This role requires an in depth knowledge of services and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including afridigitals.com ,www.training.afridigitals.com,blog.afridigitals.com(home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services. believes in doing the right thing. For our customers.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
Main Daily Duty
- Driving customers from all social platform to our website
- Getting leads
- Making all social media handles active
- Growing our social media handles
- Promoting our products and services
- Getting customers to the company
- Having buisness meeting
- Getting leads
- Email Marketing and bcs
- Driving customers to the company
- Working with a monthly target to achieve your goals
- Working from any location suits you
- Being able to be able to bring in a number of paid clients within a Month
- Driving sales to the company
Salary and Remuneration
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Candidates should contact the hr manager for a interview conversation on: https://wa.me/2348125121617
Note: No doc or PDF will be accepted.