NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020
The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation/Exploration & Production Company Limited Joint Venture (NNPC/Eroton JV), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Academic Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Eroton JV Host Community Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020
Category of Awards
- Rivers State/Host Communities Merit Award.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Universities (NUC accredited)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton Host Communities
- Certified 200 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 100 level students or 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
The Aptitude Test
- The aptitude test will take place at a designated center in Port Harcourt to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude Test Centres.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/erotonscholarship to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.