Ongoing Recruitment at Photizo Properties Limited, 7th October, 2019
Photizo Properties Limited is a real estate marketing and Investment Company engaged in the acquisition of various lands and development of estates which is laid out in its scheme and gated estates and is thereafter allocated to subscribers of the schemes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- We are in need of a Finance Officer who will be in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of a company.
- Also known as a Chief Financial Officer, this professional is tasked with developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
- Should possess relevant qualification
- He/she should possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Public relations specialists build and maintain a positive public image for a company or organization. They create media, from press releases to social media messages, that shape public opinion of the company or organization and increase awareness of its brand
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- Reviewing sales performance. negotiating contracts and packages.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- We are in need of a human resource manager who will be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by directing the administrative functions of the HR department.
Job Title: Driver
- Drivers undertake various transporting duties and delivery services.
- Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from our office to our sites for inspection.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
Job Title: Admin Operation Officer
- We are in need of an Admin Operation Office whose job will be keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters. Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
Job Title: Clients Relations Officer
- We are in need of a client relationship officer who will be responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with clients by listening to complaints or concerns and resolving them.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email