Co-creation Hub is a social innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. The technology hub is the first in Nigeria to serve as an Open Living Lab in which user-driven innovation is fully integrated in the co-creative process of new services, products and societal infrastructures. CcHUB’s methodology is hinged on engaging a community of progressive stakeholders (end-users, subject matter experts, government agencies, businesses, academics, civil societies etc.) who bring their creativity and knowledge to play in co-creating solutions to social challenges faced by the average Nigerian through our open living labs. The resulting innovations are then supported to become sustainable market solutions by providing proactive business support, advice, mentorship and funding through our pre-incubation & research unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- CcHUB is looking to recruit a People Director to drive our people initiatives across locations in Nigeria, Rwanda, and Kenya. This role will provide direction in executing our overall people strategy of ‘finding and empowering people who will help do the work of fixing the society’.
- The ideal person will have a broad perspective of CcHUB’s goals and be able to translate them across all areas. This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader to innovate alongside an expanding team.
- This role reports to the CEO.
Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8 years of HR professional experience in diverse sectors managing teams.
- 4 years of experience in HR leadership roles, setting strategy, designing and executing global people programmes, working on acquisitions, and building high-performing teams.
- Experience as a senior HR manager and generalist within a fast-paced global environment.
- Ability to develop and mentor people, inspire teams, and affect greatness in others.
- Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data. Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Experience or strong interest in technology in Africa.
- Lead the creation of a comprehensive people plan to drive business strategies and outcomes across all our locations and offer thought leadership regarding people-related strategy and execution.
- Provide expertise in organizational strategy, leadership effectiveness, performance management, organizational effectiveness, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programmes, and strategic development.
- Lead on a wide variety of diverse people projects in support of our broader strategic goals.
- Lead on external research to provide insight into the state of the technology ecosystem and serves as a basis for the engagement of multiple stakeholders in policy formulation.
- Be a thought leader regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and proactive solutions.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement people and organizational solutions.
- Collaborate with Unit Leads within the organization in developing leadership programmes focused on building talent and skills for the success of future leaders.
- Provide support to our portfolio companies and leverage core competencies and people’s capabilities to drive business growth, lead organizational change and cultivate an energized, positive, creative and passionate culture within their organizations.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online