Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Job at Eko Development Company
Eko Development Company is a full-service, one stop, real estate development and management company dedicated to creating luxury residences to the highest specification.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To assist and Support the CEO in the discharge of its day to day activities.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization’s CEO.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Write Letters
- Write and Update Reports
- Undertake analytical work where necessary
- Schedule meetings and all travel
- Maintain all Office filing
- All other tasks as may be deemed necessary in the discharge of its professional activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A strong business network and good interpersonal relationships.
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in professionally run commercial business venture.
- Administrative Skills; arranging appointments, correspondence, errands, filing, maintaining schedules, arranging meetings, research
- Knowledge of Relevant Software; Computer (PC, Mac, tablet), Microsoft Office, Database Management, Presentation Preparation, Reports
- Tact and Discretion; confidentiality, diplomatic and discretion
- Multi-Lingual, is desirable skill
- Organization and Time Management; Flexibility, Interpersonal, Multitasking, Positive Attitude, Problem Solving, Professional Demeanor, Self-Motivated
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online