Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products. Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer
Job type: Part time
- We are in need of a self-motivated, creative and proactive photographer who can work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- The photographer will be working closely with the Image Technology Team to execute ongoing project that involves capturing, photo compilation and reporting results.
- Capture appealing images for our ongoing project.
- Excellent innovative and creative skills
- Setting up photographic equipment and taking pictures
- Promoting the company with photographic skills
- Edit, filter and retouch images captured.
- As this is a part time job, willingness to use your own camera is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Strong understanding of professional photographical processes
- Must have vast knowledge of Image Aesthetics with a good sense of commitment to achieve set goals and target
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a ND/HND or BSc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 2-3years experience as a photographer.
- Age range; 21-32years of age.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.