Klug and Heimer Cosulting – We provide strategic and operational services to our startups. We partner with agencies, vendors, and seed-investors for not just market entry but also in the long term to help them identify new growth opportunities or to deliver performance improvements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- The Manager in this role directs the cross-functional activities required to develop, implement, and manage ongoing performance of all products, services, programs, and marketing strategies to meet the needs of the various customer markets.
- This role is very pivotal to the growth of the business and will have an impact on the success of the business.
- As the Product Manager, you will successfully take products from concept to commercialization
- You will also be responsible for managing a team comprising of software developer, digital and content developer, sales/ marketing and support services.
- The ideal candidate has excellent business skills with an analytical mind that can drive engagement from all stakeholders.
- Accountable for the planning and execution of product launches. This includes to drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Directs technical research, development and evaluation of new technologies and products. Evaluates and resolves technical viability and design optimization.
- Designs strategies for the commercialization of new products.
- Work the tech and support team to optimize technology and product design. In this area, you will work with the team to define product and user needs that increases user experience.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for the managing director.
- Identifies and establish new markets for product penetration and adoption.
- Overseas sales and marketing programs aimed at increasing existing client base. Essentially, you will work very closely with the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits and target customer.
- Handles complex marketing issues.
- Initiates and manages relationships with partners.
- Accountable for the performance of team members.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Understanding user needs, knowing the difference between ‘wants’ and ‘needs’ and converting these into Products.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful and innovative.
- Experience leading projects and teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skill.
- Strong Product processes: you are confident in the tools and frameworks you use in order to bring structure and robustness to your process.
- Working in early-stage product building and ‘rolling’ your sleeves up to get things done.
- You are commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain constraints between the business and users.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.