Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journey Controller
- Develop and implement Journey management standards for the business
- Effective tracking and monitoring all in-transit truck activities to ensure Drivers respect company’s driving policies, deliver safely and on time per trip.
- Initiating any emergency response procedures should the need arise.
- Generate Fleet Position report on daily, Weekly and Monthly basis as may be required.
- Maintain Database of trucks, Drivers and device’s properties from time to time and record all JM activities.
- Close out the Journey Plan upon a driver’s completion of a trip (and debriefed).
- Many other oversight functions determined from time to time by Management.
- Monitor truck movement daily throughout its transit period.
- Responsible for drivers until they return to home-base (unless the driver is retained by another location for other work, under a new JM)
- Identifying drivers not complying with the laid down company driving rules and regulation as it affects: Over speeding, tampering with the installed tracking device, Indiscriminate stoppages, idling etc.
- Generation of Violations Report on Over Speeding, Harsh breaking and Excessive Idling and Deviation from authorized routes
Deadline: 17th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.