Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Co-ordinator
- Drives the implementation of positive business relationships with Rainoil’s customers and vendors.
- Establishes and implements measures to monitor and report delays or variances in inbound/outbound deliveries to the appropriate parties
- Conducts periodic checks and inspection on the fleet of trucks to ascertain road worthiness
- Provide periodic reports on all Logistics related transactions
- Coordinate and monitors operational and service performance against targets and reports to management at agreed intervals
- Participates in the recruitment of Logistics employees e.g. Truck Drivers.
- Execution of standards for the dispatching, routing, and tracking of petroleum products transportation in line with relevant Group standards and local, government and international regulations
- Engages with relevant internal colleagues and implements documentation standards, procedures and tools for shipments and transportation
Deadline: 15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.