Recent Job Vacancies at Juvante Group , 9th October, 2019
JUVANTE is a subsidiary company of Hongtou group. Juvante Group caters for the African market, specializes in the sale and installation of armored, security, wooden interior doors and Kitchen cabinets. We at Juvante apply modern manufacturing technology with the best materials possible for the creation of modern contemporary doors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Oversee the office budget.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Job Title: Door Installer
- The duties of a door installer are to install, service, or repair doors for residential or commercial customers. These may install an interior or exterior doors, or automatic doors with mechanical or hydraulic components.
- Qualifications vary, but on-the-job training is often available. If they commonly work with automatic doors, mechanical aptitude and some knowledge of how hydraulic components work may be important.
- For standard exterior and interior doors, employers may prefer basic carpentry skills and general knowledge of tools.
Job Title: Furniture Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of the facility
- Provide for site safety and security; devise and implement site policies and procedures
- Conduct regular inspections and maintenance of work on site
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures; prepare detailed reports
- Supervise and evaluate staff on site, provide positive direction to motivate quality performance; discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate
- Interview candidates; onboard and train new hires
- Set project goals and oversee projects to completion; schedule and track assignments
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality
- Communicate with customers regarding products and services.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field
- Prior experience in managerial or supervisory roles
- Proficiency software applications
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Exemplary problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to nurture effective professional relationships with staff and clients
- Strong project management abilities
- Confidence to thrive under pressure
- Professional demeanor and attitude.