We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Social Media Manager
- To develop and execute core public relation and savvy social media strategies in order to facilitate brand awareness, and image advocates in view of new business development.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Drive all business website revamp and optimization Daily management of all company websites and blogs Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; facebook, twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc.
- Drive search engine optimization for the group keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium. Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand.
Job Title: Experienced Driver
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Experienced Website Manager
The specific responsibilities of the post include the following:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s preferred in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager, Excellent content creation and writing skills, Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Deadline: 24th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.