Green Height Technology is an indigenous ICT and servicing firm that provides services and solution in areas of telecommunications, information technology, security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Strategist
- Arrange, implement and monitor marketing and sales campaigns.
- Participate in all strategy sessions to identify customer and prospect sales opportunities.
- Manage or coordinate marketing multiple campaigns for different product lines.
- Contribute to quantitative and qualitative campaign research.
- Coordinate activities to stimulate online transactions for customer facing internet.
- Assist customer database maintenance as well as provide status reports for marketing campaign.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.gonline tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- B.Sc Degree or equivalent in Marketing or relevant field.
- Extra certifications will be an added advantage
Job Title: Web Content Creator
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms for our clients
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise for our clients company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts e.gcomments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles four clients
- Measure web traffic to content (e.gconversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.gWordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- B.Sc or equivalent in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipments.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Minimum of a Diploma in any field.
Job Title: Account Officer (Entry Level)
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Handle general account queries
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Great analytical skills
- Good communication skill.
- Minimum of a Diploma in relevant field.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.