Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bar Man
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Interact with customers; take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Serve food, wine and drink orders.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Job Title: House Keeper
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- High school degree
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Knowledge of English language.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.