Recent Vacancies in a Real Estate Firm, 14th October, 2019
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a Real Estate Firm in Lagos State urgently requires the services of:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- Business & market research
- Gather, analyze and create intelligence report to guide effective decision making by the management team
- Conduct quarterly risk and profitability assessments on all ongoing and new projects
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Market Research Analyst within the Real Estate, Consulting or Financial Services sector.
Key Competencies Required:
- High level competence with Excel Modeling (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, What-If Statements, Formulas, Charts…)
- Demonstrable knowledge of trend spotting, economic analysis, materials survey and competitive market intelligence
- Strong analytical skills, numbers oriented and strong financial modelling ability.
Job Title: Corporate Services Manager
- Strategic oversight of teams and business operations
- Operations management and process design
- Effective management of Corporate Secretariat, Human Capital, Admin and IT units.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in Corporate Services, HR or Project Management within the Real Estate, Consulting, Manufacturing or Financial Services sector.
Key Traits Required:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven people and process management skills.
Deadline: 16th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.